Alex joined Dovel & Luner after graduating magna cum laude from Harvard Law School.
Alex is currently working on high-profile class actions brought by consumers against some of the world’s largest corporations, including a major airline and a ski resort conglomerate.
In law school, Alex represented three indigent criminal defendants as part of the Criminal Justice Institute, which included appearing at numerous hearings, drafting a motion to suppress evidence, and managing the discovery process.
- Harvard Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2021)
- Georgetown University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2015)
- Alex’s parents came to the U.S. as political refugees from Romania and he speaks fluent Romanian.
- Alex grew up in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- In college, Alex lived in the same dorm as the Crown Prince of Jordan.
Joining Dovel & Luner
When I first started law school, my friends in Biglaw described the way junior associates spend most of their time reviewing endless documents and drafting research memos for more senior associates. I knew I wanted a firm that trusted me to run my own cases early on and that gave me the tools to do so successfully.
From my first day as a summer associate at Dovel & Luner, I worked directly with partners on important cases and gained experience honing my trial advocacy skills through deliberate practice. I spent both of my summers during law school at Dovel & Luner and never looked back.