Sean joined the firm in 2020 after graduating from Harvard Law School. Before becoming a lawyer, Sean served as a pilot in the United States Air Force.
In law school, Sean took an interest in negotiation strategy for litigators. Sean participated in Harvard’s Negotiation Workshop and has been invited to help teach negotiation courses at Harvard College, Harvard Law School, and the Harvard Negotiation Institute.
- Harvard Law School, (J.D., 2020)
- University of California, Irvine, (B.A., summa cum laude, 2014)
- Sean’s first job was teaching kids how to snowboard at Big Bear Mountain Resort.
- Sean is currently taking singing lessons.
- Sean hopes to one day surf Hawaii’s legendary North Shore.
Joining Dovel & Luner
My time in the Air Force taught me exactly what I want to get out of my career: I want to be challenged each and every day and I want to be part of a tight-knit team driven by a clear sense of mission and a shared desire for excellence.
That’s why applied to law school. But it wasn’t until I discovered Dovel & Luner that I found what I was looking for. The work here is incredibly varied and complex. The firm’s small size is ideal for effective collaboration and comradery. And I have yet to find another firm that embodies a commitment to excellence in the same way as the U.S. military: through regular training and practice.